I love this idea! Saw it over on perceptive pot clueless kettle who got the idea from tipsylit and couldn’t help myself. Here it goes, an assorted collection of things I hate, *absolutely* ; ) irrationally:
Creepy little wanna-be humans.
2. Marky mark/mark wahlberg. He can keep on changing that name and profession as much as he likes, nothing’s going to change.
He knows what he did.
3. People who try and convince others to convert to veganism.
It’s a lifestyle choice, get over yourselves and just live and let live.
4. Same goes for religious persuaders. Just accept others for their choices and stop trying to change or hurt each other.
6. Listless people.
7. People who cannot take things seriously for long enough to finish lists of things they irrationally hate.
8. Loosing my train of thought.
9. The twilight movies.
10. Even worse, the twilight books. “Saga”? I don’t think so.
Conversations containing one or all of the following redundantisms:
11. The book was better than the movie.
12. Their music was much better before they tried to be more mainstream.
13. I like Vanilla.
Ehrm. Yes thank you, captain obvious.
15. Not receiving an answer to applications. There is heart-blood drizzled on these pages. Would a “no thank you” really take up that much of your time?
16. Dead clocks.
Creep me out. Is it supposed to be a sign or something? No, wait, what? I’m not superstitious.
They are up to something!
18. People yelling into their phones on the train sharing indecent information about their weird lives with the whole carriage.
19. Stagnation. Goes for weather, lifestyle, traffic, you name it.
21. When I’m supposed to be asleep because I have to be up and a functioning hooman early the next morning but I keep on being stuck on the internet.
update from the 7.March:
Not to worry, I managed to wake and wander this earth productively today despite yesterday’s late-night irrational hatred listomania. Thank you all very kindly for your concern.
There you go, now you know me 21. Points better than you did before reading this post. Have a wonderful rest of your day/evening/night. Wherever you are.